- Is there any option for any Chronic Pain?
Yes, sure all alternative treatment are available.
1. For Chronic arthritis pain - We offer you an AYURVEDIC HERBAL "CHURNA" which is US-FDA approved medicine.
2. For Backache, Sciatica - We offer Neurolytic Injection therapy by which we can assure you more than 80% pain relief in one injection.
3. For Cervical Spondylosis with radiculopathy - We offer Cervical Facet-Joint Injection therapy.
No Any pain therapy which relives 100% pain but you can have smooth and happy life If you consider our talk.
- Should I have to tell brief H/O of any pain?
Yes, you have to describe each any every aspect of pain from the very beginning as every Pain physician wants the same as to give you best result after confirmed diagnosis.
- Is Pain 100% Curable?
No, No any Pain Physician can give you 100% result, but you can have a healthy and peaceful life after your pain is reduced.
PAIN by definition is wide symptoms of the body in this world which is considered to be 5th vital sign of the body.
- Should I tell my medical provider that I am having pain?
Yes, Your provider needs to access you pain, so it is very important for you health care team to know if you are in pain.
- Some days my acute pain is much worse. What can I do?
You might notice at times that you are in more pain than usual (such as at the end of a tiring day or as a result of certain activities). If you notice that certain activities contribute to you pain, or that you feel worse at certain times of the day, medication can be taken prior to the activity (or time of day) to help prevent the pain from occurring. always be sure to follow your doctor’s instructions.